Thursday, May 29, 2008
· Safety and protection of the team and family members left in USA
· Success of the construction project (remember we aren’t contractors)
· The children and the directors of Douglas Children’s Home
· Pastor and members of Templo Belen de los Asembleos de Dios
· Children attending VBS
· Opportunities to share Christ and influence lives
· Team’s ability to handle the heat
· People who are covering our responsibilities at work
· Problem free crossing of the border
· Good health and protection from diseases
· Plane, car, and van free from mechanical problems
I have added a link to the blog they will be using so that we can all monitor the progress. It is labeled "Mexico Mission Trip." Thanks for your prayers!!
Saturday, May 17, 2008
This is the Corky Bell Dance Recital 2008. These are pictures from Emaline's ballet and tap routines as well as her receiving a 3rd year trophy. James met her on stage with flowers when she received her trophy! She danced so beautifully!! We are so proud of her!! Through three costume changes, two tights changes, and three hairdo changes, she acted like a pro!! It is amazing how complicated recitals can be for a 5-year-old. And of course, it only gets better!!